Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

Stalking for 8 weeks

MB #13 - Tracking

I've been working on this one for a while. When I learned about the centennial merit badges, I wanted to make sure I earned them before the end of the year. I started this one right away because I thought it was going to be the hardest. It has taken me a while (8 weeks - hence the title of this post), but it turned out to be a very fun MB. I wasn't too sure about looking for animal tracks but was pretty surprised and excited when I found some and was able to make casts of them. It was also fun sneaking up on deer, wild turkeys, squirrels, chipmunks and other various animals. I can only imagine what this country looked like 100 years ago when this MB started. It was probably even more fun as there were fewer big cities and technology to scare animals away.

Right in Front of Me


They Weren't Bothered by Me at All




Casts - Duck, Killdeer, Deer, and Skunk

Gobble Gobble

I Can See You - You Can't Hide from Me