Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Blah blah blah blah blah Ginger. Blah blah blah blah.

Gary Larson's comic strip "The Far Side" is very, very, funny. Next to "Calvin and Hobbes" it is my favorite. In case you were wondering where the title of this entry came from it is here:


The Far Side
 In case you were wondering what the point was, I earned number forty-three. Unfortunately, I will not be able to get it at the next court of honor. It is on Tuesday. I will get my first forty-two however. I am pretty excited about that. I will probably post some pictures (Steve is having his Eagle Court at the same time).

#43 Communications

This MB had a ton of homework. Among some of the things I did were: I MC'd and ran a campfire program for the Bear Den in our local scout unit. I interviewed my grandfather as a person I admire greatly. And, I gave a short speech on what the Scout Law means to me.