Total Pageviews

Monday, July 16, 2012

The next Frank Lloyd Wright.

4 months and no posts! I am really slacking! Well, I havent been idle. I have managed to earn a few MB's through the rec center and school. But, the ones that I have left are going to be a little harder to earn. That and the fact that we didn't have an official scout camp this year. We went on a camp, we just didn't earn any MB's while I was there. Anyhow...

"An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site." -Frank Lloyd Wright.

 MB#83 Architecture


For part of this MB, I drove all around Lindon and took photos of peoples houses and made a portfolio of the different types of architecture. I was surprised to see that there we so many different types in just our small town. My favorite type and future home...

Castle of course....

Versaille is not in Lindon by the way.