Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Opportunities Lost. (or) More than I Can Chew

I've been really good trying to get all the requirements done for all these MB's that I am working on but sometimes it is overwhelming. I finished all the requirements for my American Cultures MB; but the last class was rescheduled, I showed up an hour late and missed the counselor. So... no signature - no badge. I was disappointed but mom kept the number for the counselor and I am going to meet with her some other time. The straw that broke the camel's back, so to speak, was when I showed up for my Collections MB empty handed. I was ready for that one too but the combination of feeling overworked, over tired, possibly low blood sugar, and missing opportunities got to me and I had a mini meltdown. Mom says I have them too often and I'm sure she's right but needless to say I left the class a wreck and took a couple of hours to shake it off. Right now there is no other classes for Collections being offered so I'll try that again later (My collection will be even bigger then I'm sure).