Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 7, 2011

"God Almighty first planted a garden...

...And indeed it is the purest of human pleasures."
--Francis Bacon

MB #56 Gardening


This may seem a bit early to be earning my Gardening MB and for sure it is. However, I did manage to prove my thumb isn't black and start this years garden. I'm not to sure on whether I should be excited or not as I really HATE tomatoes. For me this MB was a win-win situation. If I do well, I get my gardening MB. If I really stink it up, I don't have to eat the fruits of my labors...literally. There really is something fun about watching seeds sprout into life. One more evidence of the engineering of God. How can man think to compete?


Water - These dirt disks pop up like firework snakes

Adding the seeds

Yes these are tomatoes. Yes the smile is forced.

Look! Sprouts!

Not dead yet.