Total Pageviews

Friday, August 23, 2013

Camp Hunt

This year's scout camp was at Camp Hunt in Bear Lake Utah. It was a good one because they offered many Merit Badges that I don't have. Unfortunately, because of time constraints, I was only able to get three. They were all fun though. I didn't take my camera up there so naturally I have no photographs of doing the fun things. But, I did bring home some welding seams to show off. (Let's just say, I think I am going to need a lot more practice before I am as good as my uncle Mike.)

MB #98 Water Sports



MB #99 Small-Boat Sailing



MB #100 Welding



Here are some of the joints I brought home...



Woohoo!!! 100 MBs. I finally got there. I feel like I am on the home stretch. Hopefully I will be able to learn all those darn bugle songs...