Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tied with Stephen

It's official. I now have as many MB's as my brother Stephen. And, he's an Eagle Scout! Of course, he does have all the required MB's and I only have three of those but I will still be glad to rub it in on Saturday when I pass him.

MB #19 - Art

This one was hard. I painted with water colors and discovered how hard it was to control the paints.

This is My 'Flaming Arrow' Logo

Pencil, Pen, Crayon, Water Color

MB #20 Nature

Bugs, Seashells, Dirt, Rocks, Seeds, Tracks were all some of the collections I had for this MB

My Bug Box

MB #21 Oceanography

This was like a science class. Since we don't live anywhere near the ocean, it was definitely a distance study. I had to write a 500 word paper on a subject related to oceanography. Mom did not not like my cut and paste job from wikipedia and made me do it over again. It can be read here.