Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Go to the ant thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise.

-Proverbs 6:6

MB #48 - Insect Study
I added to my field journals with this MB. I now have a Bug Book to go along with my Rock Book and my Bird Book. These books are kind of fun to make and I think they would be useful for Boy Scouts all over the world. Of course the photos I have used were just cut and pasted from the Internet but it might be a fun project to do to have my original photos and a larger book in the future. One page I didn't include in my bug book, but should probably have been there, is the life cycle of a butterfly.

MB #49 - Mammal Study

I finished this MB the same say with the same counselor. My project here was to make a deer feeder. Of course, the deer are always eating our spruces in the back yard so I don't really know if dad wants me attracting more deer. Although... maybe if they had something else to eat, they wouldn't eat the spruces.

Using Dads Tools

This Would Make a Cool Weapon

S  t  r  e  t  c h  the Bungee Cord

Popcorn for Food