Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 1, 2011

"I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

- Thomas Edison



It's interesting being in business for yourself. While learning about being an entrepreneur, I discovered that there is usually a great deal of risk involved. Usually the biggest risk is financial. It take money to make money - either yours or someone else's (venture capitalism). But at twelve-years-old, I don't exactly have a surplus of money to start my own business. So, while coming up with ideas to make money with no start-up capital and very little time to earn, I thought about blogging. How do bloggers sit at home in their basement and just write about 'stuff' and get paid for it? That's what I wanted to do!
So...my business is my blog. Thank you for your support. While it's not sexy, and I do not have 3,000,000 followers, I have shown that even a boy scout can make money. To date I have had 1323 visitors to my site and have made $12 in advertising. Pretty cool huh? Maybe my next goal will be to blog about something people actually want to read.

My Earnings Statement