Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Math Schmath - Who Needs it?

Wow! Has it really been two and a half months since my last post? I really haven't been sleeping. I've just not been blogging like I should (I actually have 5 posts to put up!) Of course, that's really nothing to brag about. I got three of them during the Fall BYU Pow Wow on October 15 and 29, 2011.

My title: Math - Who Needs It? Apparently the guy who designed this did.





My Uncle Merrill is an engineer that works all over the country overseeing the design and building of power plants (at least that's what I think he does). He was a big help to me in earning this MB. He told me what he did and gave me a sample report that he would give to his bosses which I tried to make sense of. They were very cool and important looking papers. I would like to say that there is no way I will be an engineer in the future as I hate math (it makes my brain hurt), but I don't think my dad will let me drop my math classes all together. So....You never know. Maybe one day I will be an extraordinary engineer.