Total Pageviews

Monday, October 18, 2010

Hello Blogosphere!



I thought I would join the ranks of millions in the blog-o-sphere and post my adventures for the world to see. I'm a little late in starting this blog (mainly because I didn't know I wanted to have one). I should have started in August when I became a Boy Scout, but as they say, "better late than never." Due to a series of unfortunate events, I find myself homeschooled. My parents thought it would be a worthy goal for me to earn EVERY merit badge offered by the Boy Scouts of America. After seeing an article and photograph about a Murray, Utah scout  that had earned them all, I got pretty excited about the possibility. I am recording my many adventures for everyone to see.
A Thomas Jefferson Education: Teaching a Generation of Leaders for the Twenty-First Century